Codycross Group 219 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 219 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 219 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Stirrer of political ideas or liquids : AGITATOR
- Launched : RELEASED
- Male horse that has not been gelded : STALLION
- Tense, not easy : STRAINED
- Machine that is able to fly : AIRCRAFT
- __ item, annoying detail prevents job completion : SNAGGING
- One who does not believe nor disbelieve in a God : AGNOSTIC
- Dot to end a sentence, a period to Americans : FULLSTOP
- Brass instrument with long slide : TROMBONE
- Healthcare institution where patients are treated : HOSPITAL
- Height above sea level : ALTITUDE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 219 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.