Codycross Group 22 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 22 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 22 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Our solar system’s galaxy : MILKYWAY
- Fugu is a __ delicacy that contains a nerve toxin : JAPANESE
- The bad guys : VILLAINS
- This element makes up 78% of the air you breathe : NITROGEN
- Long-distance running race, 42.195 km : MARATHON
- Island in California that used to be a prison : ALCATRAZ
- Something that does not vary : CONSTANT
- Midsummer day with the longest period of daylight : SOLSTICE
- Small window in a building’s roof : SKYLIGHT
- Reality show about people in the wild doing tasks : SURVIVOR
- A person’s family or ethnic descent : ANCESTRY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 22 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.