Codycross Group 22 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 22 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 22 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Apparatus used in men’s gymnastics, __ horse : POMMEL
- Building where cars are parked : GARAGE
- Round container; unit of measure : BARREL
- To repeat words from memory; related to poetry : RECITE
- Invertebrate with porous body, no organs : SPONGE
- Mascara, lipstick, etc; usually worn on the face : MAKEUP
- Obstruction for track runner : HURDLE
- Scared, frightened : AFRAID
- Bosses, or Native American leaders : CHIEFS
- Simplifies mobile electronic purchases, digital __ : WALLET
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 22 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.