Codycross Group 28 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 28 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 28 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- __ Jeff; comic strip first published in 1907 : MUTTAND
- Cephalopod with eight arms and two rows of suckers : OCTOPUS
- World famous Portuguese soccer player Cristiano : RONALDO
- An organic compound essential for good nutrition : VITAMIN
- Lower part of the ear with large blood supply : EARLOBE
- Wrote Tartuffe and The Misanthrope : MOLIERE
- Country where April 30 is a national holiday : VIETNAM
- A mechanical piece of equipment : MACHINE
- Failure to attend a class : ABSENCE
- Thick and vivid beetroot soup : BORSCHT
- He painted The Three Dancers : PICASSO
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 28 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.