Codycross Group 28 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 28 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 28 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Sand timer; a type of body shape : HOURGLASS
- Radiohead’s lead singer : THOMYORKE
- The whales that sing : HUMPBACKS
- Busy, blocked up : CONGESTED
- The state of being spread out or transmitted : DIFFUSION
- Wookiee from Star Wars : CHEWBACCA
- David Bowie, the __ of rock : CHAMELEON
- Work done usually for a limited time : FREELANCE
- A system of living organisms; a barrier : CORALREEF
- Home that floats on a river : HOUSEBOAT
- Tallest peak in the Alps : MONTBLANC
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 28 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.