Codycross Group 319 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 319 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 319 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Long-eared hoppers : RABBITS
- Backed up with hair and debris : CLOGGED
- Carves out of marble : SCULPTS
- Road perforation : POTHOLE
- Complaining petulantly : WHINING
- Hotel greeter : DOORMAN
- Modified, made amendments to : ALTERED
- Plant leaves : FOLIAGE
- Long cold periods of an Ice Age : GLACIAL
- Sleeping in a tent : CAMPING
- Tomato & mozzarella salad with basil and olive oil : CAPRESE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 319 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.