Codycross Group 319 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 319 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 319 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Cracks in bones : FRACTURES
- Track for cycling races : VELODROME
- Listing sent by a bank showing spending : STATEMENT
- Active Sicilian volcano : MOUNTETNA
- Timber found on the beach : DRIFTWOOD
- A detailed plan of the activities on a trip : ITINERARY
- Without basic life necessities : DESTITUTE
- To butt in while someone is talking : INTERRUPT
- Last name synonymous with crystal embellishments : SWAROVSKI
- An orchestra’s leader : CONDUCTOR
- Dramatically, drastically : RADICALLY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 320 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.