Codycross Group 321 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 321 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 321 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Boundary at the end of a tennis court : BASELINE
- Things that are enjoyed for a short time : EPHEMERA
- Excessive or insincere praise to gain something : FLATTERY
- Boo Boo’s ursine friend on picnic hamper thefts : YOGIBEAR
- On time : PUNCTUAL
- Hungarian site of a fictional grand hotel : BUDAPEST
- Tremulous effects added to voices or instruments : VIBRATOS
- Type of birthday party planned secretly : SURPRISE
- Fragrant purple flower used in sachets and soaps : LAVENDER
- Oldest bridge across the River Seine in Paris : PONTNEUF
- Agricultural workers from the Middle Ages : PEASANTS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 321 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.