Codycross Group 321 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 321 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 321 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Random, not in any constant pattern : IRREGULAR
- Country south of Honduras and north of Costa Rica : NICARAGUA
- __ tears are faked to elicit sympathy : CROCODILE
- Electric count-down oven for heating food : MICROWAVE
- Signed, Sealed, __ 1970 hit for Stevie Wonder : DELIVERED
- Beatles album with zebra crossing on cover : ABBEYROAD
- Tequila, cream and cacao; don’t lose your fingers! : FROSTBITE
- Another name for Bigfoot, the hairy humanoid : SASQUATCH
- Web log lets users post short text updates : MICROBLOG
- They increase the rate of chemical reactions : CATALYSTS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 321 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.