Codycross Group 325 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 325 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 325 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Drug that causes an increase in the flow of urine : DIURETIC
- Disloyalty, in league with the enemy, treachery : BETRAYAL
- Porcine animation who uttered That’s all folks : PORKYPIG
- The Wrong __, Wallace & Gromit vs Feathers McGraw : TROUSERS
- International measures to affect imports, exports : TRADEWAR
- Those who have changed religion : CONVERTS
- Murder : HOMICIDE
- Term for the text of an opera : LIBRETTO
- Swirly, gusty wind as experienced by Pooh : BLUSTERY
- Frozen pieces of glaciers that float in oceans : ICEBERGS
- Circumvented : BYPASSED
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 326 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.