Codycross Group 326 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 326 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 326 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Part of a telephone that sits in a base station : HANDSET
- Full, complete, satiated : REPLETE
- Quick looks : GLANCES
- When a baseball batter circles all bases in one go : HOMERUN
- Type of underwater missile that sank the Lusitania : TORPEDO
- A poem read out loud : RECITED
- Someone in industry who is rich and powerful : MAGNATE
- Spanish red wine and fruit punch : SANGRIA
- Transportation of supplies by plane, as in Berlin : AIRLIFT
- Curves inward : CONCAVE
- Proven wrong : REFUTED
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 326 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.