Codycross Group 342 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 342 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 342 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- A __ Named Desire, Tennessee Williams play : STREETCAR
- Animal whose diet is only plant-based : HERBIVORE
- Blameless, naive people; word used about children : INNOCENTS
- Cannot be healed or treated : INCURABLE
- Long garment worn to bed : NIGHTGOWN
- Meticulous, paying great attention to detail : ASSIDUOUS
- Small horizontal piano : BABYGRAND
- Intellectual property denoted by TM : TRADEMARK
- Ecuadorian islands frequented by Charles Darwin : GALAPAGOS
- Construction equipment that can push loads : BULLDOZER
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 342 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.