Codycross Group 342 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 342 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 342 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Monkey with long snout, genus Papio : BABOON
- Peter Pan’s danced around instead of following him : SHADOW
- Indicate, signify : DENOTE
- Musical shows, e.g. La Traviata, Madama Butterfly : OPERAS
- Diego __, husband of Frida Kahlo : RIVERA
- Composed and standing ready : POISED
- Nagging doubts, apprehensions, second thoughts : QUALMS
- Greek god of sleep : HYPNOS
- Country gaining independence from Serbia in 2008 : KOSOVO
- Section of broccoli : FLORET
- Danger : HAZARD
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 342 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.