Codycross Group 343 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 343 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 343 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Small narrow tourist boats in Venice : GONDOLAS
- Thirteen British settlements on America’s coast : COLONIES
- Chinese decorating laws : FENGSHUI
- Long-tailed bird : PHEASANT
- Temple in Rome constructed during Augustus’ reign : PANTHEON
- Hugs : EMBRACES
- Destroy or eliminate a large percentage of : DECIMATE
- Medieval weapon also used to hurl objects : CATAPULT
- Extinct mammal, similar to an elephant : MASTODON
- Mocking, scornful, scathing : SARDONIC
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 343 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.