Codycross Group 343 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 343 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 343 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Sri Lanka prior to 1972 : CEYLON
- Proportional relations between two amounts : RATIOS
- Lining of a cloud : SILVER
- Six-legged animal : INSECT
- __ Hollow, book by Irving and film by Burton : SLEEPY
- Internet bullies who comment maliciously : TROLLS
- Type of puzzle first created by John Spilsbury : JIGSAW
- Walking up and down impatiently : PACING
- Term used in the movies for gang thefts : HEISTS
- Whipped dessert : MOUSSE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 343 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.