Codycross Group 348 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 348 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 348 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- One-handed steering device for computer games : JOYSTICK
- Steal money from a company or institution : EMBEZZLE
- Explosive, hot-tempered, unstable : VOLATILE
- Hugged or held close : EMBRACED
- A person who designs and builds machines : ENGINEER
- Obtained goals : ACHIEVED
- Matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid : SEDIMENT
- Dog group; breeds work with sheep and cattle : PASTORAL
- Unit of foot soldiers : INFANTRY
- Lit paper lamps used at festivals : LANTERNS
- Sucks nutrients out of its host : PARASITE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 348 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.