Codycross Group 348 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 348 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 348 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Tattletales : SNITCHES
- How a person, i.e., a criminal operates: modus __ : OPERANDI
- Alcoholic mixed drink, e.g. tequila sunrise : COCKTAIL
- To crown a sovereign : CORONATE
- Mammalian jawbone : MANDIBLE
- Document needed to travel internationally : PASSPORT
- Supplies have been used up : DEPLETED
- Busy city beneath South Africa’s Table Mountain : CAPETOWN
- Purple gemstone, helps keeps people calm : AMETHYST
- Venomous pit viper snake : MOCCASIN
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 348 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.