Codycross Group 37 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 37 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 37 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Baby pig : PIGLET
- Unlike anything else out there : UNIQUE
- Grim __, personification of death : REAPER
- Fixed, repaired : MENDED
- Sharp taste; not sweet or salty : BITTER
- Substance that can damage organs and cause death : POISON
- __ Monsieur: cheese on toast French style : CROQUE
- Gestures, words and objects set by tradition : RITUAL
- Crustacean with long body and tiny legs : SHRIMP
- Grass field in a forest; large pasture : MEADOW
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 38 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.