Codycross Group 38 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 38 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 38 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Capital of Pakistan : ISLAMABAD
- Edible snails, often on a French menu : ESCARGOTS
- Electrolysis is __ hair and root removal : PERMANENT
- Irregular soldiers that don’t follow rules : GUERRILLA
- City in western Germany, with suspension railway : WUPPERTAL
- Almost certainly; highly probable : DOUBTLESS
- Big seabird with the largest wingspans : ALBATROSS
- Jaden and Willow’s famous father : WILLSMITH
- Emblematic of Britain, she appears on UK coinage : BRITANNIA
- __ Sky with Diamonds, The Beatles song : LUCYINTHE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 38 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.