Codycross Group 383 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 383 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 383 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Thin metal sheet for kitchen use : TINFOIL
- He writes the songs that make the whole world sing : MANILOW
- Country of King Leopold II : BELGIUM
- Wheel wrecker, flaw in road surface : POTHOLE
- Appropriate, suitable : FITTING
- Undeveloped film damaged by light has been : EXPOSED
- Juliette __, French lead in The English Patient : BINOCHE
- Energy source including fission/fusion processes : NUCLEAR
- City where the Scotiabank Arena is located : TORONTO
- Fold-away comfort feature between car seats : ARMREST
- Meat from a deer : VENISON
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 383 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.