Codycross Group 383 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 383 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 383 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Also called ascorbic acid, found in citrus fruits : VITAMINC
- Second largest island in the Mediterranean : SARDINIA
- Italian white bread, often used for sandwiches : CIABATTA
- Crime of deliberately killing a king : REGICIDE
- Tools used to cut hair or hedges : CLIPPERS
- Surgery to tighten the visage : FACELIFT
- Collected and filed documents for future use : ARCHIVED
- Thought about to an unhealthy extent : OBSESSED
- __ Bosses, 2011 dark comedy about abusive bosses : HORRIBLE
- Whole kit and __, something in its entirety : CABOODLE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 383 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.