Codycross Group 389 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 389 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 389 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Administrative subdivision of Switzerland : CANTON
- Restart a computer : REBOOT
- Building occupied by religous men e.g. Franciscans : FRIARY
- Creatures that use two legs to move : BIPEDS
- City that is home to the Royal Castle of Poland : WARSAW
- An expression or phrase that is overused : CLICHE
- Played music in the street for money : BUSKED
- Maintain, sustain, keep : UPHOLD
- Anxiety disorder caused by a fear of something : PHOBIA
- Choose not to participate : OPTOUT
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 389 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.