Codycross Group 389 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 389 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 389 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Short supply, shortage, rareness : SCARCITY
- Retrograde revolution applied to tennis balls : BACKSPIN
- Texas town, Spanish for yellow : AMARILLO
- The state of being in good health, not being ill : WELLNESS
- Vineyard method where buds are attached to roots : GRAFTING
- Bright red bird; Catholic church dignitary : CARDINAL
- Sensitive keyboard surface, controls pointer : TRACKPAD
- Relating to an end-of-life ceremony : FUNERARY
- Avian term for a person who stays up late : NIGHTOWL
- Abusing, coercing, aggressively dominating others : BULLYING
- At any time : WHENEVER
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 389 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.