Codycross Group 423 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 423 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 423 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Requires one to do their duty : OBLIGATES
- Lasting, remaining, clinging on : LINGERING
- What flows through royal veins : BLUEBLOOD
- The direction in which the hands of time move : CLOCKWISE
- Access the Internet here while sipping coffee : CYBERCAFE
- Small bite-sized French cake eaten with coffee : PETITFOUR
- Substance that slows down a chemical reaction : INHIBITOR
- Sherlock’s role that involves workers and a queen : BEEKEEPER
- What a bicycle rests on : KICKSTAND
- US state where Baton Rouge is located : LOUISIANA
- A performance of a piece of music or drama : RENDERING
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 423 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.