Codycross Group 423 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 423 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 423 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Designated a task : ASSIGNED
- One who interrupts a sports event by running nude : STREAKER
- Hanging loosely : DANGLING
- This veggie is known as an aubergine in the UK : EGGPLANT
- Returned to the original status : REVERTED
- The tendon connecting the calf to the heel : ACHILLES
- Did everything the law required : COMPLIED
- Inventor of the first motorcar : KARLBENZ
- Horoscope arachnid creature : SCORPION
- Metal cuffs applied to prisoners’ wrists, ankles : SHACKLES
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 423 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.