Codycross Group 447 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 447 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 447 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Killing of a king : REGICIDE
- __ like flies dying/being taken ill in numbers : DROPPING
- Cons, anagram of windless : SWINDLES
- More familiar name for the trachea : WINDPIPE
- Intellectual, scholarly : HIGHBROW
- Broken or ruptured : BREACHED
- Italian region of Monza, Bergamo and Milan : LOMBARDY
- Religious places of worship for Christians : CHURCHES
- Surprise, amaze : ASTONISH
- Making angry, provoking fury : ENRAGING
- Coffee made without hot water : COLDBREW
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 447 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.