Codycross Group 447 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 447 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 447 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Varnish, gloss, glaze : LACQUER
- Thick soup/stew with corn, or prawn or clams : CHOWDER
- January in French : JANVIER
- Peter Piper picked a peck of __ peppers : PICKLED
- The state of being overweight : OBESITY
- Hopelessness : DESPAIR
- Berry-type fruit of a popular flower used in tea : ROSEHIP
- A small piece or fragment : SNIPPET
- Praise, lift high : GLORIFY
- He played James Bond in the film Dr. No: Sean __ : CONNERY
- Singing on the streets for money : BUSKING
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 447 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.