Codycross Group 447 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 447 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 447 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- Provide money by raising it through many people : CROWDFUND
- Wanted, needed, something attractive and enviable : DESIRABLE
- They built pyramids in Africa : EGYPTIANS
- Eight squared : SIXTYFOUR
- Assembling information : COMPILING
- Poke one’s nose in where it isn’t wanted : INTERFERE
- Furniture for playing bridge on : CARDTABLE
- Condition that makes people unable to see : BLINDNESS
- Lawyer’s statement in court when they don’t agree : OBJECTION
- Pomegranate syrup : GRENADINE
- Fleet of cars for a president or dignitary : MOTORCADE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 447 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.