Codycross Group 481 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 481 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 481 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Firmly fixed; supported : STEADY
- The capital of England and the UK : LONDON
- Groups of bees : SWARMS
- Graphite writing utensil : PENCIL
- Thrifty, sparing with money : FRUGAL
- Newborns; infants : BABIES
- The season in which flowers bloom : SPRING
- A structure over a river that you cross : BRIDGE
- Also known as Siddhartha Gautama : BUDDHA
- The youngest child in The Simpsons : MAGGIE
- To move unsteadily; wobble : TEETER
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 481 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.