Codycross Group 481 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 481 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 481 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- When full daylight arrives : SUNRISE
- Abundant in quantity : COPIOUS
- To change to a new religion; to change currencies : CONVERT
- Song by the band U2: Where the __ Have No Name : STREETS
- Looking intently at something for a long time : STARING
- Placed in the ground to grow : PLANTED
- Friendly sea mammal, can be a bottlenose : DOLPHIN
- Budapest is this country’s capital : HUNGARY
- A difficult situation; predicament : DILEMMA
- Suffering, anguish : TORMENT
- A ruling family in a monarchy : DYNASTY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 481 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.