Codycross Group 534 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 534 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 534 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Groups of sheep : FLOCKS
- Metal devices for gripping, attached to shoe soles : CLEATS
- Cheek dent : DIMPLE
- Reason given for acting badly : EXCUSE
- Usually heard from bagpipes : SKIRLS
- Japanese train that floats on magnets : MAGLEV
- Turkey __, farmyard pal of Chicken Licken : LURKEY
- Grammatical case, with nominative and accusative : DATIVE
- Viennese amusement park with big wheel : PRATER
- Lightweight, loose-fitting shirt for women : BLOUSE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 534 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.