Codycross Group 534 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 534 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 534 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Process of turning up an overlength clothing item : HEMMING
- Evening parties : SOIREES
- South __, 1958 film musical set during WWII : PACIFIC
- __ Walker; Scotch whisky with Red Label brand : JOHNNIE
- Bram Stoker’s 1897 Gothic novel : DRACULA
- Of or relating to hyenas : HYENINE
- Hard-hearted person : CALLOUS
- Free __, corner space in Monopoly : PARKING
- Salt-producing chemical element : HALOGEN
- Sealed space with an open shower : WETROOM
- Turn applied to tennis balls by hitting upper half : TOPSPIN
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 534 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.