Codycross Group 61 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 61 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 61 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Aeolian island, a fiery volcano, a meaty pizza : STROMBOLI
- Instruments that sit to the right of bassoons : CLARINETS
- Silent, without any noise : SOUNDLESS
- Land surrounded by water on three sides : PENINSULA
- Longstanding way of doing something : TRADITION
- Italian pasta sauce made with ground beef : BOLOGNESE
- Muscle between the chest and abdomen : DIAPHRAGM
- Black pool sphere; can make you lose the game : EIGHTBALL
- Tainted, sullied : TARNISHED
- Optimistically, encouragingly : HOPEFULLY
- Of or relating to the lungs : PULMONARY
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 61 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.