Codycross Group 61 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 61 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 61 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Another term for the mind; psychologists study this : PSYCHE
- To hire someone : EMPLOY
- Roman goddess of the morning, the dawn : AURORA
- __ pageants, competitions for lovely ladies : BEAUTY
- A sausage in a bun : HOTDOG
- Country that was part of the former Yugoslavia : SERBIA
- Strong as an oak : ROBUST
- In line after third : FOURTH
- Huge bay located in northern Canada : HUDSON
- Classic symbol of the feudalistic society : CASTLE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 61 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.