Codycross Group 623 Puzzle 3 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 623 Puzzle 3, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 623 Puzzle 3 Answers :
- __ gardens, place for scientific study : BOTANICAL
- Frame for carrying injured footballers : STRETCHER
- Wallboard made from Portuguese trees : CORKBOARD
- Flu : INFLUENZA
- Answered, replied : RESPONDED
- The __, Irish Rover folk band : DUBLINERS
- Gen. Lee’s trusty steed during American Civil War : TRAVELLER
- Slightly smaller mattress than a male monarch’s : QUEENSIZE
- The __, Oscar-winner with Lemmon and MacLaine : APARTMENT
- Pictorial greetings sent home from holidays : POSTCARDS
- Bill who drew Calvin and Hobbes : WATTERSON
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 623 Puzzle 4
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.