Codycross Group 623 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 623 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 623 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Isle off the toe of Italy’s boot : SICILY
- Shared combined resources, a little watery perhaps : POOLED
- __ lithography, method of book printing : OFFSET
- Toasted batter, served with ice cream and syrup : WAFFLE
- Puts up scaffolding or a building : ERECTS
- Canadian pop singer who sang Baby : BIEBER
- Shocked electrically : JOLTED
- Leave an airport : DEPART
- Hard white limestone used in architecture : MARBLE
- __-Apennine; landing site for Apollo 15 mission : HADLEY
- Extremely pressing : URGENT
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 623 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.