Codycross Group 656 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 656 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 656 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- A chicken’s leg on a barbecue : DRUMSTICK
- More vague, rougher : SKETCHIER
- Often marbled pages at front and back of a book : ENDPAPERS
- Going uphill : ASCENDING
- Research done outside the laboratory : FIELDWORK
- State of being tired : WEARINESS
- Country uncovering the first known animal drawings : INDONESIA
- Book of streets and motorway maps : ROADATLAS
- Secure storage facility for valuables : BANKVAULT
- Leonardo da Vinci/__, Roman international airport : FIUMICINO
- Malala __, 17 when she got the Nobel Peace Prize : YOUSAFZAI
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 656 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.