Codycross Group 656 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 656 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 656 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Inverted __; punctuation indicating speech : COMMAS
- Busy rail terminus serving Madrid : ATOCHA
- __ Food; a chocolate cake with a red tinge : DEVILS
- The K in KITT, driven by Michael : KNIGHT
- Describes a wedding cake with several layers : TIERED
- Large stinging wasp : HORNET
- Simply, without any complications : EASILY
- Ship taken by Charles Darwin to explore the world : BEAGLE
- Son of a sister : NEPHEW
- Not godly, will die : MORTAL
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 657 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.