Codycross Group 76 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 76 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 76 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Sum of all parts, quantity, measure : AMOUNT
- Outer, thin bone in your lower leg : FIBULA
- To run away : ESCAPE
- Body of water; small river; brook : STREAM
- State of a bone when it is put in a cast : BROKEN
- Peter __, brother of Flopsy, Mopsy and Cotton-tail : RABBIT
- Wearing hand protection : GLOVED
- Lord __, aka William Joyce, hanged for treason : HAWHAW
- Minneapolis was hometown of this royal musician : PRINCE
- A direct current electric generator : DYNAMO
- She or he carries the golfer’s clubs : CADDIE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 76 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.