Codycross Group 76 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 76 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 76 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Liver infection; types range from A to E : HEPATITIS
- A storage area for supplies and goods : STOCKROOM
- Ground beef steak covered with gravy : SALISBURY
- Someone you know from work, coworker : COLLEAGUE
- Art deco construction on SF’s Telegraph Hill : COITTOWER
- Madeira sponge, topped with chocolate and marzipan : TUNISCAKE
- Marvin Gaye sang about this source for gossip : GRAPEVINE
- Float like a __, sting like a bee : BUTTERFLY
- Trade name for crease-resistant fabric of the 60s : CRIMPLENE
- Hideous and unpleasant to look at : GROTESQUE
- Share a secret with this trusting person : CONFIDANT
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 77 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.