Codycross Group 954 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 954 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics. We have noticed that the solutions exist on the internet in a very scattered way. Of course, the puzzles are presented including the clues, but to find the solutions, you have to navigate the site.
Here everything is put on one subject to make your job easier.
Codycross Group 954 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Under a bad spell, doomed to bad outcomes : CURSED
- Intensely, extremely; anagram of yelped : DEEPLY
- A person who rules when a king or queen cannot : REGENT
- With mortar, the essence of a building : BRICKS
- Monthly magazine or Thackeray novel, __ Fair : VANITY
- 1957 Deborah Kerr movie, An __ to Remember : AFFAIR
- Can be tri-fold, bi-fold or digital : WALLET
- Street where Elmo and the Cookie Monster live : SESAME
- Tern that migrates yearly from pole to pole : ARCTIC
- Bolivian city, a place known for silver mining : POTOSI
- Nike’s trademark tick : SWOOSH
- Shape-shifting water spirit of Scottish legend : KELPIE
- The D&D stat that modifies insight and perception : WISDOM
- Cantaloupe, honeydew and Galia fruits : MELONS
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 954 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.