Codycross Group 959 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 959 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics. We have noticed that the solutions exist on the internet in a very scattered way. Of course, the puzzles are presented including the clues, but to find the solutions, you have to navigate the site.
Here everything is put on one subject to make your job easier.
Codycross Group 959 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- An unweaned animal : SUCKLING
- Bright, rubber spheres filled with air : BALLOONS
- Tropical cyclones over the Western Pacific Ocean : TYPHOONS
- Leave a hotel at the end of your stay : CHECKOUT
- This Parisian fortress was stormed in 1789 : BASTILLE
- Shirk, feign illness, skive : MALINGER
- Devices that give electronics with batteries power : CHARGERS
- Wagner’s last opera : PARSIFAL
- Companion of Eustace Scrubb in Narnia : JILLPOLE
- Bovine fruit aka mountain cranberry/lingonberry : COWBERRY
- Condemn in court : FORJUDGE
- Structure at the end of a chromosome : TELOMERE
- Breakfast cereal known for its circles of oats : CHEERIOS
- 2015 action film with Olga Kurylenko as a thief : MOMENTUM
- U-shaped structure used by snowboarders : HALFPIPE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 959 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.