Codycross Group 959 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 959 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics. We have noticed that the solutions exist on the internet in a very scattered way. Of course, the puzzles are presented including the clues, but to find the solutions, you have to navigate the site.
Here everything is put on one subject to make your job easier.
Codycross Group 959 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- More weak, sillier; anagram of apprise : SAPPIER
- Three-part movie or book series : TRILOGY
- Indian ethnic group that’s the world’s 3rd largest : BENGALI
- Nuclear residue; post-apocalyptic video games : FALLOUT
- Women with light hair : BLONDES
- Men’s shirts with casual style, heavier weave : OXFORDS
- First name of US singer and actress Monáe : JANELLE
- To breathe in heavily through the nose : SNIFFLE
- Perfect layered dessert of fruit, whipped cream : PARFAIT
- An immune reaction to a sensitivity or irritant : ALLERGY
- Establishment combining drinks and coin videogames : BARCADE
- Decade of counterculture and Woodstock : SIXTIES
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 959 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.