Codycross Group 954 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 954 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics. We have noticed that the solutions exist on the internet in a very scattered way. Of course, the puzzles are presented including the clues, but to find the solutions, you have to navigate the site.
Here everything is put on one subject to make your job easier.
Codycross Group 954 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- The C in UNESCO : CULTURAL
- 1995 Alicia Silverstone movie : CLUELESS
- Medical word for hair loss : ALOPECIA
- Hairsplitter, nitpicker : QUIBBLER
- British slang for looking at : DEKKOING
- Welsh singer who had a massive hit with Delilah : TOMJONES
- Orcas are actually these, not whales : DOLPHINS
- US river along Georgia border, or a grassy plain : SAVANNAH
- Ruffian or thug, often associated with football : HOOLIGAN
- Students wear it to hold their books and supplies : BACKPACK
- Cooking chopsticks in Japanese cuisine : SAIBASHI
- Legal carer or representative of a minor : GUARDIAN
- Eva who was a Desperate Housewife : LONGORIA
- Hole from which air escapes on a bike’s inner tube : PUNCTURE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 955 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.