Codycross Group 957 Puzzle 2 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 957 Puzzle 2, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics. We have noticed that the solutions exist on the internet in a very scattered way. Of course, the puzzles are presented including the clues, but to find the solutions, you have to navigate the site.
Here everything is put on one subject to make your job easier.
Codycross Group 957 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- This Finch is found in To Kill a Mockingbird : ATTICUS
- Title once held by the French king’s eldest son : DAUPHIN
- Octavia, star of Hidden Figures and The Help : SPENCER
- Creature whose milk is used to make mozzarella : BUFFALO
- Suddenly ended a friendship, with no explanation : GHOSTED
- Carnival attraction to get you lost, House of __ : MIRRORS
- To search through something untidily : RUMMAGE
- Billie Holiday sang about this fruit : STRANGE
- This Caribbean island is known as the Spice Isle : GRENADA
- Measurement from side to side, width : BREADTH
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 957 Puzzle 3
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.