Codycross Group 957 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 957 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics. We have noticed that the solutions exist on the internet in a very scattered way. Of course, the puzzles are presented including the clues, but to find the solutions, you have to navigate the site.
Here everything is put on one subject to make your job easier.
Codycross Group 957 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Easily duped : GULLIBLE
- Wriggly yellow Cranium character for letter games : WORDWORM
- Pre-burnt lumps of wood : CHARCOAL
- Airport with the code FIE, in Shetland : FAIRISLE
- Accepted a patient into hospital for treatment : ADMITTED
- WWI general played by Stephen Fry in Blackadder IV : MELCHETT
- Golf bunker : SANDTRAP
- The other name for Star Wars: Episode IV : ANEWHOPE
- Nutty, creamy Thai curry named after Muslims : MASSAMAN
- Hard exoskeleton of a turtle or crustacean : CARAPACE
- Tchaikovsky ballet with a princess called Odette : SWANLAKE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 957 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.