Codycross Group 958 Puzzle 4 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 958 Puzzle 4, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics. We have noticed that the solutions exist on the internet in a very scattered way. Of course, the puzzles are presented including the clues, but to find the solutions, you have to navigate the site.
Here everything is put on one subject to make your job easier.
Codycross Group 958 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Rubbery garments that keep divers warm : WETSUITS
- A hue between azure and dark sky blue : CERULEAN
- Any North American turtle living in brackish water : TERRAPIN
- Greek skewered meat dish : SOUVLAKI
- Disciplinary, correctional : PUNITIVE
- TV singing competition known for big red chairs : THEVOICE
- Hasbro game with a plastic mouthpiece : SPEAKOUT
- Patches of rough, thickened skin on the hands : CALLUSES
- Deep blue gemstone, September’s birthstone : SAPPHIRE
- Singer-songwriter of Rockin’ the Suburbs and 2020 : BENFOLDS
- System of thoughts or beliefs : DOCTRINE
- Agreement to provide a service to a business : CONTRACT
- 19th century queen, the Grandmother of Europe : VICTORIA
- American __, production studio created by Coppola : ZOETROPE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 958 Puzzle 5
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.