Codycross Group 958 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 958 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics. We have noticed that the solutions exist on the internet in a very scattered way. Of course, the puzzles are presented including the clues, but to find the solutions, you have to navigate the site.
Here everything is put on one subject to make your job easier.
Codycross Group 958 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- Small wild South American camelid : VICUNA
- This alloy can develop a green patina : BRONZE
- Supporting stone column : PILLAR
- Sea between northeastern Europe, Scandinavia : BALTIC
- Fleetwood Mac song that TikTok put back in charts : DREAMS
- Didn’t have : LACKED
- Unleavened Passover bread : MATZAH
- A harsh-sounding voice likely due to a sore throat : HOARSE
- Auctioneers’ hammers : GAVELS
- __ machina, sudden happy ending in a book or film : DEUSEX
- He and Kumar went to White Castle : HAROLD
- Protective clothing worn by doctors and nurses : SCRUBS
- Famous Marilyn who was born Norma Jeane Mortenson : MONROE
- Building bricks played with by young children : BLOCKS
- Mermaid in Philippine mythology : SIRENA
- Search engine that funds reforestation projects : ECOSIA
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 959 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.