Codycross Group 96 Puzzle 5 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 96 Puzzle 5, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 96 Puzzle 5 Answers :
- The Scottish capital : EDINBURGH
- Someone who uses violence against civilians : TERRORIST
- Man __! Exclamation when someone falls off a boat : OVERBOARD
- Big yellow tropical fruit : PINEAPPLE
- Dangerous coagulated mass in an artery : BLOODCLOT
- Care, cultivation and breeding of animals or crops : HUSBANDRY
- Formation where a river spills over a cliff : WATERFALL
- Fire and __, referring to the wrath of God : BRIMSTONE
- Belonging to previous generations, an __ home, say : ANCESTRAL
- Equipment used to glide on water : WAKEBOARD
- Relating to the capital of Russia : MUSCOVITE
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 97 Puzzle 1
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.