Codycross Group 97 Puzzle 1 answers
We have already solved this group of grids : Codycross Group 97 Puzzle 1, We give you a list of the solutions to the puzzles in this group. At the moment the game is positioning itself very well as it offers a unique crossword puzzle concept with great graphics.
Codycross Group 97 Puzzle 1 Answers :
- Being of low intelligence, having no knowledge : IGNORAMUS
- Party and acknowledge an event, like Easter : CELEBRATE
- Another word for cemetery : GRAVEYARD
- Vehicle that transports people to a hospital : AMBULANCE
- Required by law or rules, it must be done : MANDATORY
- Blurry like a bad photo : UNFOCUSED
- A daily summary : NEWSPAPER
- To be drained of strength or energy : EXHAUSTED
- Another name of the Mentha Spicata herb : SPEARMINT
- Insecticide, __ used to kill insects : CHEMICALS
- Moon __ are found in most oceans : JELLYFISH
The following group of answers are here : Codycross Group 97 Puzzle 2
You can get back to the main topic by visiting : CodyCross Answers.